Thursday, January 30, 2020

Provide You With A Phone Script Formula











About:

Get your hands on a step-by-step formula you can use to create your own powerful sales script. 



Why should you buy this gig? I have more than two decades of sales and script writing experience. Some of my accomplishments include:

  • Holding the company record at number of appointments set (I think I still am the record holder, 10 years later).
  • Teaching a new rep what to say, whereupon he booked his first appointment less than 2 hours later.
  • Taking a team from 8 appointments in 3 weeks to 72 in the next three weeks.
  • Training a team to where they outperformed all 4 of our client's inside sales teams.


Bonus: If you send a copy of your finished script, I'll give you feedback at no additional charge. If you want me to write you a custom script, see my other gigs. 



Note: If you're looking to have a custom script written, I do that too. Please see my other gigs.

Reviews


:

Thanks so much for the quick feedback!, very relevant info and nice guy.

:

Excellent product + excellent provider. I recommend A+++

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment