Thursday, January 23, 2020

Design Business Powerpoint Presentation











About:

✪✪  UNDER 15 HOURS express delivery available  ✪✪ 



Looking for professional and unique powerpoint presentation? You are at the right spot!

Basic features of my gig:



  • I will create custom powerpoint design based on your branding.
  • I add high quality images and decent animations for free.
  • I make elegant design and graphics that help you stand out from the rest.



You will get fully editable PPT file along with PDF. 



Looking for more samples? Contact me!



❤  Unique and creative concepts with high quality graphics  ❤



 You provide the text and leave the rest to me.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

sorry, for this work, it was not was I expected. The interpretation of a power point presentation was not really understood. Wish you all the best.

:

worked hard and delivered what was required.

:

I met best man ever :) Thank you

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment