Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Create A Killer Pitch Presentation Deck











About:

Have a great idea for a business and looking for a way to show it your clients/ or making a business ppt for your internal company? 



I will design high impact, attractive, engaging and communicative pitch presentations
 creating a completely new file or optimizing an existing one.



I can assist you with the following: 

- Startup or business pitch deck 

- Presentations design 

- Project Proposal

- Brand Presentation

- Listing Presentation

- Info-graphics

- Icons & Emoticons



Deliverable: Re-editable PPT +  PDF 





Please feel free to contact me regarding any questions of the services included, or custom orders!



*Please note that the gig offers the DESIGN only. You will need to provide me with all content (copy)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He Just knows his art so well. I asked him and he provided me with an excellent deck, sort of read my mind I must say. The ppts i got were really blazing and cutting edge, got a superb ppt for my business now:)

:

Thanks for your feedback hope to connect in future again :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment