Saturday, March 28, 2020

Create A Text With Pictures, Audio Or Video Presentation











About:

The brief description 



I am offering to design and make a presentation (text+images/video/audio), repair or remake your old presentations or convert your presentations to other formats. It can be for a business purpose or it could be for a school presentation or just for simple entertainment. I am ready to work with you and design professional powerpoint presentations with outstanding designs. Note that none of my packages include my own research of the topic (that the presentation should be about) and that you will need to do your own research! However, in the GIG extra you will find that I can do the research for an extra cost. If you do not order a GIG extra saying "Do my own research", then you will need to do your own research and send me the information/text that should be included in the presentation. Also if you want any specific pictures to be included in the presentation, then please send them to me, please!



Disclaimer



I will not create a presentation that contains any form of inappropriate language or description of any inappropriate behavior.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment