Monday, March 30, 2020

Create Branded Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Are you looking for a Professional PowerPoint Presentations for your business,website,charity,products,proposal,e-book or anything else to be made by a professionalist.



Yeah this is the GIG you are looking for then.......



Please Note:- I'm a Designer Who do not offering cheapable designs to my clients for lower prices.Every package is consist of Master class unique designs.



These are the services:-



  • I create Custom Design for every single customer based on their logo/field/subject.
  • Making professional infographics.
  • Adding Images & Smart Transitions/Animations for every presentation for free.
  • Designing your presentation using master class techniques,so it will really help you to success your work.
  • Redesign your existing presentation.
           

Your satisfaction is my utmost priority,so I am offering UNLIMITED REVISIONS untill you are 100% satisfied.



Please refer to the FAQ's below,so if you have any issues you will get answers,BUT STILL you have issues about this gig feel free to contact me.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

great job.

:

thank you soooo much you are a very goos costumer i hope work with you again,me and my team in your service. Thank you. Mathieu.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment