Monday, March 30, 2020

Make Any Type Of Presentation And Do Any Type Of Office Work Like Data Entry











About:

My name is Madeeha, I graduated in Computer Science from the Punjab University of Lahore, Pakistan. During my degree, I used web research ,Presentation Making, Ms office work and detailed reporting for my assignments and group projects. I also completed a course to meet your Virtual Assistance requirements.

My top priority is to balance efficiency and quality. I am currently leading a team of more than six members, which allows me to take projects from small to large scale.

With experience of more than 5 years, I oversee all the work that is done to ensure that it meets the standards and requirements set out during the proposal.



Please see a few of my offered services below:

  • Virtual Assistance
  • Data Entry
  • Excel Spreadsheet
  • Typing
  • Copy Paste
  • Jpeg to word
  • Jpeg to Pdf
  • Jpeg to Excel
  • Pdf to word
  • Word file to pdf
  • Cv Resume Making 



I would kindly invite you to contact me if you have any questions about any of the packages I listed above, I am always available and pride myself on quick replies. If your project does not fit in the mentioned packages do not worry! I offer custom packages that are highly customizable.



I am looking forward to working with you!



Very best,

Madeeha Nasir

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment