Saturday, March 28, 2020

Make An Eye Catching Power Point Presentation Fast











About:

I will design a eye catching, professional, amazing power-point Slides.

  • I will create any kind of PowerPoint you would like.
  • I can create custom design themes, add hyperlinks , do  animation, video and music, etc. I am expert in  Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
  • I will provide you non editable file, if you want the editable file check my gig extras.



I need clear description about what to do (editing content) and mention if you want to add images.



  • 100% Customer satisfaction guaranteed
  • 100% Money back guarantee


And also if you need to convert your power-point to PDF or video  and retain all the transition and animation effects, please let me know. 



  • You need to provide the audio track if you want to sync it with presentation. I'm working with the latest power point if you need older version please check out my gig extras.
  • Order is per one Presentation as in unlimited slides, maximum of 75 slide presentation.


Check the ratings and reviews then you can decide.

Its the best OFFER you get from anywhere........

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment