Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Make And Animate Keynote Presentations In Few Hours











About:

I will design, edit and format your Keynote presentation, so it will look professional and stand out!

- I will make your presentation look amazing, by formatting & arranging the text, images and other elements

- I will pick unique fonts, color palette, great looking charts, icons and images.

- Everything is animated



In this gig I will build you a basic Keynote or Powerpoint presentation with content/images that you provide. Including animation and effects 





  • 1 gig = 5 slides.
  • 2 gig = 10 slides.
  • so on.


If you need a presentation from scratch or a template, I can help too!

research and add images/content for extra.



Feel free to contact me for custom requests or a portfolio. Happy to help :-)





Reviews


Seller's Response:

good work again

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience!

Seller's Response:

Beautiful work by Irsan. Delivered exactly what I needed.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment