Monday, March 30, 2020

Make 10 Exceptional PPT Slides











About:

I will make 10 PPT slides for your class presentation.

Please Note:

  • I will research the topic provided.
  • For $5 I will make 10 slides on an easy topic that can be easily researched on the internet.
  • For instance you just have to provide me with a topic for instance 'Civil Rights' and I will provide 10 well-researched slides on the topic, just for $5.
  • For difficult topic or more slides please inbox me first.
  • My 250 + reviews include many for PPT presentations.
  • Check samples attached.
  • Free revision.



Reviews


:

perfect work! thanks

:

thank you.

:

Wonderful! So pleased

:

thank you.

:

I love the service I get every time! Super prompt with her work and responses regarding the projects and super helpful!




No comments:

Post a Comment