Saturday, March 28, 2020

Design Investor Pitch Deck And Startup Pitch Deck











About:

Design gig. You have to provide text or business plan.



Please contact me before you place an order so we can both be sure I can meet your needs and deliver a top-quality pitch.




Hi, and thank you for checking out my gig. My name is Ivana. I own an agency for business and financial consulting, and I spend most of my days working with entrepreneurs. I am reliable, and I emphasize long-term business relationships. That's why I provide unlimited revisions, and I will work on your project until you are delighted. Also, I will keep you updated all the way, and deliver your pitch deck in a few steps. 



I will:



  • make your pitch deck unique, with a high emphasis on its visual design, 
  • find and place appropriate pictures, 
  • create unique graphs, objects, (3D) infographics and put them tactically,
  • make it custom and match the colors in it with the colors of your logo,
  • give suggestions on what to add so your investors would be more interested.


Awesome pitch deck can help you raise needed funds. Check out why most of my buyers are repeated buyers and allow me to be a small part of your success story. 



Reviews


:

Beyond thrilled, this was above expectations

:

good work. spot on.

:

She's great.

:

Good and fast

:

Thank you for helping.




No comments:

Post a Comment