Monday, March 30, 2020

Design A Corporate Powerpoint Presentation











About:

I offer premium presentation design with correct color scheme, royalty free images and necessary infographics and graphs. Whether it is an investor pitch deck or a corporate presentation, you will receive a final product which attracts investors, partners and clients to your project. I am proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint/ Word/ Excel) and work on the latest version of it [MS 2016] and also in Adobe Suite (Photoshop/ Illustrator/ Acrobat/ Lightroom).



Feel free to contact me before ordering.

I will be able to deliver high quality work with unlimited revisions with incorporation of all your preferences.



Will be looking forward to collaborate together.

Best Regards.









Reviews


:

Continually easy to work with and timely completions!

:

Great working with!

:

nice work thanks

:

I needed help redesigning my PowerPoint presentation for a large speaking engagement. This seller was great! She was very flexible and I was very pleased with her work!

:

Very professional and easy to communicate with ! Would certainly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment