Sunday, March 29, 2020

Create An Editable Organization Chart











About:

I am ready to draw clean, modern and accurate Organizational Charts related to any field in MS Word/PowerPoint as editable and as PDF, PNG, or JPG.

  • Organizational Charts with title, name, image, and position.

I'll FIX your Diagrams/ org charts within 24 hours. I'll RECREATE any org chart or diagram from image or screenshot as editable (Kindly contact me before placing the order.)

For Best Results...

  • I'm also accepting custom orders! Feel free to contact me
  • Kindly send me a list of your finalized steps in numerical order. A sketch is even better.

Output Format: JPEG, PNG, or PDF, Docs, PPTX with Source File



Don't forget to add my gig to FAVORITES and check out my other gigs.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Luftur was great. Living in a cult/commune is really difficult. Everyone is supposedly "equal", but why do some people get 4 wives and I only get 2? I took a moment to draw out the social dynamics and then lutfur351 charted them on a powerpoint for me. At the next orgy, I will give this presentation first to show the inequity and then hopefully I can get my third and fourth wife.

:

Very easy to email and get a quick reply from lutfur351, he completed all of the revisions I had requested. I would definitely recommend!

:

Great! Very communicative and available!

:

Quickly understood key requirements. Nice work, Thank you!

:

Very easy to work with, very quick turnaround time, exactly what I was looking for and much nicer looking than what I had drafted.




No comments:

Post a Comment