Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Create A Presentation For You











About:

Hey there! 



I am an excellent listener and a fast learner. I am calm at all times but fire-up when there is a nice idea. I love working relationships that are based on mutual respect, so if you consider yourself a leader, not a boss then we should try this out. I am flexible though, so if you ever need an extra benefit/request/task/etc just reach out and we can discuss.



I make presentations in English and Russian. I prefer working with PPT but hit me up if you need Prezi, Google slides, etc. I am not a designer but use Photoshop, Figma, and Canva to assist me in my tasks. I am business-minded, so would love to create a beautiful and meaningful presentation on your product or service to drive up sales and increase brand awareness.



Reach out if you think we are a good fit and let's do productive work together.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment