Monday, March 30, 2020

Derive Charts From Excel And Make Appealing Presentations











About:

You got data to present in the form of beautiful charts?



I am here to help you analyze your data and make different types of visually appealing graphs and charts.

Let it be line graph, bar chart, pi charts or any other 2D or 3D charts. I will put these stuff in presentations/documents and you will impress your colleagues and boss.

Also, I will format your PPT slides for better look and feel.



What I am offering for $5 only ->

1 gig   = 1 graph or 3 slides

1 extra gig for each additional graph or 4 slides

and so on..



What are the Features of my Gig?

  • I create required graph or chart and put them in PPT.
  • I create custom Design based on your Brand Design (with Extra cost for each 4 slides)


As this gig will be customized to meet your requirements, please discuss the project before ordering this gig.

You have to provide all the necessary details about it.

For creating the charts/graph, raw excel file with data is necessary.

ORDER NOW ! or SAVE as FAVORITE for future use.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Love everything ..great seller

:

Seller was very Responsive.

:

Fantastic .superb in every way

:

Excellent work, will definitely use again!

:

Thank you. I will be glad to work with you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment