Sunday, March 29, 2020

Professionally Customise Your Spreadsheet











About:

I can undertake ANY Excel project for you. If it can be done in Excel, I can do it!!


I have more than 25 years hands-on experience and practical knowledge designing and creating literally hundreds of spreadsheet solutions.


I love solving my clients issues. I will deliver a solution that will exceed your expectations and be easy for you to use.


The scope of this gig can range from anything relatively simple to very complex. For this reason, I ask you to please message me first BEFORE you order. This is done to save you time and money.



I respond to every enquiry.



I will give you a realistic quote so you know how long it will take and how much it will cost. I am very reasonable and do not charge outrageous amounts for complex work.



My services include but are not limited to:
✔ Create/Edit Excel formulas or functions to fix errors
✔ Create/Edit Charts, Pivot Tables
✔ Create/Edit Dashboards
✔ Create/Edit Charts, Pivot Tables
✔ Add Buttons, Drop-down Lists, User Forms, Sliders ...
✔ Analyze your data using conditional formatting and/or filters
✔ Automate with VBA Code


I will deliver:

✔ High-Quality product
✔ Fast Turn-around
✔ EXCEED your expectations


I look forward to working with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience, as always! Stealth is a regular of ours, and he is brilliant! Thanks again Stealth.

Seller's Response:

Thank you again for your repeat business. Very much appreciated. Look forward to working with you again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Brian makes what you may think Impossible - Possible. A great spreadsheet thanks.

:

Thank you very much for your order. Much appreciated.

:

PERFECT! Brian took my instructions to the letter and did an outstanding job. His clear summary video is a massive help. Would recommend Brian to anyone who needs assistance with spreadsheets. This is the best experience on Fiverr I've had. Many thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment