Saturday, March 28, 2020

Design A Quality And Professional Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Struggling with preparing professional presentations due to lack of time or resources? I’m here to help you out. 



My services include :

1. Creating of PowerPoint template

2. Designing the presentation based on outline / optimising existing presentation 

3. Incorporating content provided into the presentation (including basic editing) 

4. Preparing graphs, charts and tables 

5. Animation 

6. Conversion into PDF / Video format



Looking forward to your order :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job powerpoint presentation was perfect everything I needed was included and even more. This seller did great job I will recommend her services to anyone. I will be working with her again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Deepika was great to work with. The final product was above and beyond our expectations and we are really happy with her quality of work.

:

Great work as always. I will work with her again!

:

Requirements and outline well put, helped in smooth execution

:

She did a great job on this powerpoint! She was fast and created a ppt that was well laid out and had engaging graphics. I was very impressed and will use her in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment