Monday, March 30, 2020

Create Your Investor Pitch Deck Presentation











About:

Are you in need of a pitch deck that will impress investors and help secure funding for your idea? Do you have an important meeting coming up and need to impress key stakeholders or partners?



Let me create the presentation you need to clearly communicate with stakeholders and investors, express your vision, hook your audience and get the results you want!



Detailed market research and financial forecasting available!



This gig is designed for:



  • Securing investor funding 
  • Project proposal approval
  • Sponsorship decks
  • Sales presentations
  • Key meetings
  • Corporate training


As an expert in data visualization and business planning, I can prepare any financial chart or graph you may need. If your needs fall outside the capabilities of Excel or Powerpoint, just let me know. I can adapt to any project! 



Place an order now or contact me to tell me how I can meet your presentation needs today!



100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!



Note: While I offer unlimited revisions, I do not offer unlimited slides. If you change content after delivery, charges for additional labor may apply.

Reviews


:

Great communication and quality of work!

:

Quick and responsive. Good clean info graphics.

:

I hired 4 different service providers to do the same job to compare and choose the best one, he was by far, the very best, always very clever in his solutions, very quick in his responses and very very creative, I definitely recommend him. If you want your pitch deck amazing, hire him.

:

Mike is Fantastic! I will utilize his services again! The entire process was painless and his customer service was outstanding! I highly recommend him!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment