Monday, March 9, 2020

Be Your American Sales Pro And Generate Awesome Leads











About:

( Please Favorite my Gig and Contact me before Ordering!) PLEASE NOTE!! REAL EXPERIENCE & RESULTS ARE NOT CHEAP. 



If your looking for a telemarketing and sales Pro Born in America then look no further! I own and operate a small marketing firm out of Texas called GoogleSmash. I have over 20+ years in sales and telemarketing. Working with several Fortune 500 companies like TXU,Direct Energy, ATT, Dish Tv, Direct Tv. Inbound and Outbound calls. Partner with a SALES PRO who has made over 1 Million in Sales over the past 20 years.



In this Exclusive Gig I will provide you an allotted number of cold calls and set a certain amount of leads depending on project. Know one can guarantee results. However my goal is to partner with you and build your sales funnel like never before. This gig also includes "key". Disposition of phone calls like (No answer, Voice Mail etc)   A few things to consider before doing business with me. 



I am one of but a handful of  U.S. based telemarketing sales reps currently on Fiverr. My experience and expertise will bring you real results. *PLUS GET A TON OF BONUSES FOR FREE!! INCLUDING A FREE 30 MINUTE CONSULTATION. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great guy, but I wouldnt buy again. Service would have been better if it was a woman talking to a woman when calling for leads. I felt like he was getting a bit too comfortable when talking to the secretaries. In all I got 2 leads in 10 calls. In short I would recommend his writing Services, but not his communication when talking to the ladies/potential leads.

Seller's Response:

Do you have any idea how dumb you just made yourself look? If you wanted a woman to make calls then hire a woman. Common sense. Second for any sales rep to get two leads from making straight cold calls from Google maps is OUTSTANDING!! What a joke. This gig deserved 5 STARS.

Seller's Response:

thank you

Seller's Response:

Your most very welcome! I stride to provide all of my clients with superior customer service.

Seller's Response:

yeah satisfied




No comments:

Post a Comment