Sunday, March 8, 2020

Can Make Best Power Point Presentations











About:

Note: Always contact me before placing order and never miss to discuss your project. 



*** Special Offer***



  • I provide you my service of preparing presentations professionals/academicians/business or relevant to any field on power point 
  • I can type/re-type your document, update your letters, precise and draft summaries in Ms word.
  • I can also prepare excel sheet, data analysis through pivot, Vlookup and data validation.


***Back ground material required***



  • Word document or report
  • Written papers
  • Images or tell me to include myself


  • Wanted to get your report presentable, yes i can make it appealing, eye catchy and organised.


  • I will send it back to you in completely editable PowerPoint slides.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me before ordering!





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment