Thursday, March 26, 2020

Create Amazing Business Presentations











About:

Hi!



I'm JP a freelancer from DIAPOVENTA



I will:



  • designs you, fully dynamic and eye-catching presentations in a fast and efficient way. 
  • work with different formats to present your slides, such as powerpoint, keynote, prezi, pdf and more. 
  • use designs, totally minimalist but impressive, capturing the attention of the spectator without boring them.


I dedicate to making presentations for academic purposes, business, sales, advertising, events, invitations and more. 



Communicate with me. I offer a service of almost 24 hours.



I'm committed to assist you 100%.

  • I also work with languages ​​such as Spanish and Portuguese.


 If you like my service don't forget to save my gig by clicking on "Favorite" button from top right corner. For more options related to digital documents, visit my profile and I will show you the following Gigs in which I offer other editing assistance.

Reviews


:

It was great! Juan really goes beyond to achieve the right task. I loved his design ideas and how he put everything together with minimal guidance.I would definetely recommend him!

:

It was a wonderful experience Juan went over my expectations. He really did an incredible job for me. I will definetely be using his services more often.

:

Excellenet work. Jose overdelivered. The quality and the thought put in to the presentation was evident. Will definitely hire him again!

:

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!

:

Perfect service




No comments:

Post a Comment