Sunday, March 22, 2020

Design Educational And Professional Powerpoint Presentation











About:

I will create the appropriate Templates or Slides in PowerPoint that will capture the audience's attention and presents your agenda well. I have been doing this work for my different regular clients and educational purposes.

My PowerPoint services include:

  • Professional, elegant and well-designed Slides with Charts, Graphs, infographic & provided Photos
  • Forming a New PowerPoint from a provided outline.
  • Improving an Existing PowerPoint Presentation & Templates
  • Custom Slide Template with your Logo and Color Scheme.
  • Conversion of PowerPoint into Video, Picture.
  • Passionate about my work and clients.
  • Unlimited revisions free of cost until you are 100% Satisfied
  • Always available to answer your queries and can make the best presentation on urgent basis
  • Hi-resolution images, icons & graphics
  • Editable PPT Source File·         
  • Free to choose the aspect ratio (16:9 or 4:3)

So, give me the content and take your desired task

It will be good if you contact me before placing an order to avoid any confusions.

Note: I am a designer, so you have to provide me the content or text that you want in your Presentation.

Thank you, and ORDER NOW…!!!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment