Thursday, March 5, 2020

Create Professional Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Professional Power Point Presentation

I will create eye catching animations and effects, which will look professional too for your power point presentation needs.



The slides may vary from 15 - 20 per presentation



Topic can be of your choice. material (write-up for slides) will be from your side. If you want me to extract text for your slides, it can be managed by me if you opt for my Gig Extra regarding that.



Before buying my service make sure to agree with the mentioned conditions.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

You are the best in power point presentation for sure on this platform. I really think this seller will go to the end of the earth until your satisfied! We will be back for sure, no matter the cost! You have earned our trust and confidence. Excellent work!

Seller's Response:

Very kind buyer with professional approach. I would love to work for him in future.

:

Once again Mahtabpsh you did an outstanding job. You're the man for good quality videos. Thanks again!

:

I think i have long term relationship with this buyer. He is very kind and always shows patience with me. I would love to be on his panel in future as well. I want to say special thanks to the buyer by giving me Tip for this job. GOD Bless you. Regards, mahtabpsh




No comments:

Post a Comment