Sunday, March 8, 2020

Update Or Create Powerpoint Presentations











About:

I've been working as a graphic designer for 18 years and I will create a Microsoft PowerPoint or PDF Presentation according to your needs and wishes.



I will create a professional new template and design, or update logo, text and images in existing documents.

 

I can create a rolling presentation to promote your business during exhibitions and workshops.



I look forward to working with you!

Please contact me before placing your order, so I could provide a perfect custom quote ;-)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Juno did a great job turning my edits into exactly what I was looking for....very responsive and quality work. Will definitely use Juno again....

Seller's Response:

Thank you, Freddie! :-)

Seller's Response:

Juno was great to work with. She communicated well and responded to all of my notes. I would work with Juno again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, Sam! I like working with you.

:

Juno went over and above with this project. I coudn't be happier. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment