Monday, March 9, 2020

Make Superb Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Hi!

I am Ahmad Hassan Malik a professional powerpoint presentation maker and a business student. I will be providing unlimited revisions in all three packages as your satisfaction is my priority.

I guarantee the quality of the presentations.

My packages include:

1) Unlimited revisions.

2) Editable file.

3) Any file format you require.

4) Animations.

5) Transitions.

 

For further queries, feel free to ask.

If you require best powerpoint presentations of all types, you've come to the right place.

 Thank you! 

Reviews


:

Initially purchased by mistake and refused to cancel begging for work. So when work finally came he put up a fuss at first and was rude, we decided to ignore that. However, we were far from impressed with the work, barely changed anything. Removed numbering, left many slides looking the same, little creativity in transforming what was given to him.

:

He helped me out with my presentation and did it very well

:

Thank you Ahmad for your work and efforts, Yes indeed this is much better. Looking forward to do more business with you in the future!

:

super satisfied super short times and great work perfect

:

A recommendation from here




No comments:

Post a Comment