Friday, March 6, 2020

Prepare Your Presentation Or Slides In 2 Hours











About:

I'm working for more than 10 years on Computer. In my countary I was serving people from Shop to home, now want to freelance and help people around the globe. 

Basic – Are you afraid to show your data to other? Just for mess? I'll do it crystal clear and easy to manage.

Intermediate –Are you suffering hardness of spreadsheet management? I'll do it for you, I'll upgrade your sheets with formulas and pivot tables to advance versions.

Complex – Do you want to minimize your excell spreadsheets and want more work from short? I'll do it all in one sheet with possible smartness of sheet.

Just show me your desired things:

  1. Sample (if you like anyone's)
  2. Handmade sketch that you want to see there in sheet
  3. Graphs or other data management you want to add
  4. Color codes, design ideas, sketches etc (if any)




I'll feel happy if everything is cleared before start to avoid unnessasary confusions. 



Thanks be happy!





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment