Monday, March 23, 2020

Create Business Presentation Video











About:

Your story + 2d Animated ( Colored/whiteboard ) = Something STUNNING And its the best way to engage and highlight your brand or product.



Included My Best Services 



- Available 24/7 for you

- 100% Fully Commercial Rights

- Discount for my repeated clients

money back guarantee.

- Friendly Discussion  

- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed



Get your ideas propagated in an interactive way through.

  • 2d Animated explainer video
  • 1080p HD resolution
  • Voice over recording and sync 
  • Unlimited revisions ( Apply only on Animation
  • Proper Script/storyboard writing 
  • Royalty background music included.





Note : 
 your satisfaction is my main goal.

= So don't hesitate, Feel free to contact me for more clarification about my Gig Packages =   

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment