Monday, March 9, 2020

Create Attractive Bar Chart, Pie Charts, Gantt Chart And Etc











About:

    Welcome to my GIG



If you are searching for 'inserting graphs or charts', please stop it. You are in right place.



I can use these tools for drawing  any  type of statistical charts.

Tools:

  •  Microsoft Excel
  •  Microsoft Visio
  • SmartDraw
Charts & Graphs:

Example of some charts are given below

  1. Bar Charts
  2. Column Charts
  3. Line Graph
  4. etc. etc.



Just tell me your requirements, I will create for you...



Thanks

Check my other GIGS also......



Reviews


:

Completed Quickly

:

Very professional and courteous

:

he is 10 stars in my book. Fast and very well done! Super Job

:

Good guy, good job.

:

Project was done quickly and did exactly what I asked for.




No comments:

Post a Comment