Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Create Or Edit Your Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Thanks for stopping by to check out my gig.



I can convert any info you have into a PowerPoint presentation with images, graphs, info-graphics, and more! OR Edit the rough draft of your already-made presentation and make it presentable.



If you have a presentation that is done but you aren't 100% satisfied with , I can add the magical touch you need. You can contact me through messages and we can arrange a budget and time-frame that suit both of us!



I have worked on MANY presentations, graphs , and spreadsheets before and GUARANTEE that you will be BLOWN AWAY with the work you receive. If you are still hesitant and unsure whether or not you should use my gig or not, you can contact me and i will send you a sample 3-slide presentation that will help you make up your mind :)



Please feel free to contact me. I'm available whenever you need me :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nicely done, premium product.

Seller's Response:

Great - looked super

:

Thank you very much. Always a pleasure to help!

:

Very happy and will be using again! Thank you for the A+ work and quick turn around time.

:

Thank you for very much.




No comments:

Post a Comment