Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Professional Powerpoint Presentation And Case











About:

Hi,

I am a professional at PowerPoint Business Presentation & Business Case. Creating a positive impression to the prospects, a well-constructed company presentation is the nitty-gritty. 

 

It is true I am a new seller in Fiverr but I have prepared more than 500 presentations for academic and business purposes. I keep keen focus on cleanness, content and language in a presentation and problem and proposed solution in a business case.

 

Prime Features:

1. Soothing design

2. Professional look

3. Easy fonts

4. Relevant word selection

5. Brand colour graph, charts and diagrams design

6. PPTX & PDF format

 

Extra Features:

1. Fast delivery for extra charge

2. Unlimited intensive revision

3. Welcome any feedback

 

Any other works related to business or personal purposes.

 

I am devoted to help you with my skill to bring you a meaningful expression in front of your clients. Let’s discuss inbox and I can fairly assure you the desired quality.

 

Kindly communicate before place the order to confirm my availability and to avoid any ambiguity.

 

Anything more I can help with?

 

I love to hear Hi from you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great work very responsive!!!

:

Extremely cooperative. It's my pleasure to work with. Great experience.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment