Friday, March 27, 2020

Create Efficient And Professional Business Presentations











About:

Why me?



 --> 3 years experience in big companies (Total / Renault) and start-ups making presentation for 

  • Project results
  • Project return on experience
  • Board meetings 
  •  Start-up pitches 
  •   ... and many more

--> I am specialized in digital advertisement (creating ads that drive traffic to websites). I am therefore very at ease with how to use design to interact with and attract an audience



 --> 10 years passion for design and photography (design tips and tools to allow rapid visualisation and understanding)



--> I can use photoshop to help design a particular slide if necessary. Message me so that we can talk about it !!!



--> For each project, I will provide an additional document with recommendation on content / wording / presentation improvements





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment