Saturday, March 7, 2020

Design A Powerpoint Presentation Or Investor Pitch Desk











About:

Please message me before placing your orders I need to understand the scope of work before we begin.



Hi, 

Looking for a Professional Powerpoint slides deck.?

You have Come to the Right Place
I am a professional presentation designer with Microsoft Office Powerpoint certification.

I will create Professional  PowerPoint presentations Slides In just 24 hours or less if required.

I Can Provide :


My service includes:

  1. Complete the professional design of your idea.
  2. Free animations and transitions to boost your confidence while presenting.
  3. Redesign your existing deck to the new standards.
  4. You will get a fully editable PPT along with a PDF file.
  5. Corporate or brand Presentation Deck
  6. Investors Presentation Deck
  7. Marketing presentation designs 
  8. Presentation redesign And Cleaning Work



Provide the content (BUSINESS PLAN) or (old PITCH DECK) and leave the rest to me.



Contact me for more samples.



I am keen to discuss your proposal and ideas with you. I await your response.



Here's to your success,

Muneeb Shahid

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment