Sunday, March 22, 2020

Professionally Edit And Format Powerpoint Presentations











About:

It's a universal fact that bad PowerPoint slides can ruin your presentation even if you're an excellent orator. Everyone knows this, but they say "Gee! Creating PowerPoint presentations is so boring and time-consuming". And hence, I'm here to help :)



With an experience of 5+ years of creating effective PowerPoint presentations, I can help revamp your slides so that you get to focus on simply delivering the content!



I offer the following services:

  • Choose the appropriate theme and layout suitable to your topic of presentation
  • Edit the content of each slide to be concise and precise
  • Use of Smart-art, graphics, illustrative text wherever possible to enhance the text significance
  • Use of appropriate color-coding and font selection
  • Use of appropriate transitions and animations
  • Any other customization you may need


PS: Please message me before placing the order to agree on the scope and delivery requirements. I would NOT accept orders placed directly without consultation.



Need to format your documents/reports as well? Check out my gig below:

https://www.fiverr.com/share/1qpP6z

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had come to the limits of my Powerpoint expertise for a slideshow presentation to a class of children the following day - and alisharaul came to my rescue. The first version of the fast-tracked service was ready within hours, so that my deadline was met easily. Lots of creative ideas as well and my slideshow was transformed! A friendly and professional service.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the kind words Susanne. Would love to work again :)

Seller's Response:

Anther project designing a powerpoint for me that included two languages and a very specific template but again delivered to a high standard on time.

Seller's Response:

Working with Alisha was really good and she made a very messy presentation a great and professional one, I will sure use her again. Recommended

:

Thank you! Would love to work again :)




No comments:

Post a Comment