Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Provide Public Speaking Critique











About:

*Go to my profile and click Get a Quote: https://www.fiverr.com/jkarchmer?public_mode=true



I am a professional coach who will help you boost your public speaking confidence.

Who will benefit from this gig? Are you a/an...?



  1. Author promoting your new book?
  2. PhD candidate with a public dissertation?

  3. Best Man/Maid of Honor giving a wedding speech?
  4. CEO giving a company speech? (custom gig starting at $75)
  5. Lawyer presenting in front of a jury? (custom gig starting at $75)


For the BASIC, you receive a one-page PDF with practical speaking and presentation tips (general not individualized). This is great for the person who wants to boost confidence, sales or career. For, $5 you can't go wrong!



For the STANDARD level, I provide you with 3 personalized critiques. I need to watch at least 1-min to 2 mins of a video you provide. You must specify what you're looking for.



For the PREMIUM, I view up to 5 mins of your public speaking video, and provide you with a PERSONALIZED critique. You must provide 3 areas you are looking to improve so I can tailor your critique JUST FOR YOU!



My calendar books up quickly. Get in touch today!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I've found my Coach!!

Seller's Response:

Jennifer provided a timely and comprehensive public speaking evaluation for our company's CEO. I'd highly recommend her service to anyone.

Seller's Response:

Wonderful working with Carly. She is obviously a professional with clear and well written communication. We emailed a few times and in the end I was able to deliver a thorough product. Happy to work with her and her team again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Jennifer is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. The feedback she provided was insightful and of high value. I would definitely recommend her for anyone looking to brush up on their presentation skills. Added bonus, her turn around time was amazing!

:

Great working with David. He was clear with what he wanted and we communicated well via email.




No comments:

Post a Comment