Sunday, January 12, 2020

Make Information Beautiful With Data Visualization











About:

Hello! Thank you for viewing my gig.


We all have information and data that needs to be visualized. But more than that, we need it to be beautiful, to make an impact.



This is where I come in: I will help you make your information beautiful - our contribution makes the world a better place.


P.S. be sure to message me before ordering so that we can frame the objective better.



In case you are looking for detailed work with multiple visuals please view my other gig:

https://www.fiverr.com/danyhuq/tell-a-data-story


Reviews


:

Seller was very communicative and interested in making the project as successful as possible. Everything was done well and done quickly.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment