Saturday, January 11, 2020

Provide Strategic Feedback For Presentations And Speeches











About:

For 20 years I have trained professionals, graduate & undergraduate students to design & deliver impactful presentations & speeches. My trainees have received accolades after using my tips and strategies.

Many of my trainees are not fluent speakers of English yet with my feedback they have developed an impactful persona on stage.



Why Me?



-i train more than 400 people every year at the most prestigious university in Pakistan

-i have experience with clients from diverse backgrounds

-i am a trained ESL, ESP & ELT trainer

-i I have worked with clients who have speech impediments and trained them to speak clearly



What Feedback Will I Deliver?



-non-verbal cues (presence, posture, movement, gestures, eye contact, facial expressions)

-para-verbal cues (tonal variations, volume variations, rate of speech, effective pausing, word stress & emphasis, enunciation, energy)

-how to grab the audiences' attention, engage the audience and keep them interested till the end

-using impactful words in a coherent and concise manner

-design and use of visual aids



You will get easy to implement tips that will turn you into a top-notch speaker!



SO WHY WAIT?!? 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment