Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Serve Excel PPT Statistical Analysis With Best Satisfaction











About:

I'm happy to work with your data to give maximum support to resolve your busy works. 

Following things which I can share with you:

Excel & Minitab

  • Dashboard
  • Drop down list,Buttons..
  • Formula creation 
  • Error checking
  • Graph
  • Charts
  • Create document
  • Conditional format
  • Statistical analysis
  • Histrogram
  • Minitab related works

  * Presentation

Free of charge

✔ Convert  Excel to PDF

✔ Convert  Word to PDF

✔ Convert  PPT to PDF

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing excel work done for me. This person is fantastic with excel. Worked with me to deliver exactly what I wanted. Great effort. Thank you!!

:

It was amazing work done with Chanka...I did my best effort to satisfy my customer.Thank You very much for the offer.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment