Monday, January 13, 2020

Create Presentation Slides That Will Capture Your Audience











About:

Business presentation complexity varies from very simple to very complicated. It also depends on the purpose of the presentation and to whom you are presenting to.



My Basic Package

It will allow you to address problems by using a clear explanations of the solution. DOESN'T INCL. EDITABLE FILE!



My Advanced Package

It will allow you to do all in the basic package does, but also add items such as overall strategy summary slide, summary slides, and schedules. DOESN'T INCL. EDITABLE FILE!



My Hardcore Package

I've been working a long time and have successfully pitch hundreds of top companies and clients. I've dealt with easy to impossible clients. Having a clear objective of your presentation and the clarity to delivery the solution that exceeds the competition is always the best way to get your idea across. This package does all this. The highest value project I have been awarded is USD 5,000,000 for a bank renovation project. INCL. EDITABLE FILE!



Tips

The objectives have to be clear, whether is a straight forward presentation of your closing quarter, the future plans of your next business cycle, or the next Apple start-up. I work well on Google Cloud Apps and Skype.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job!

Seller's Response:

I enjoy working with Rizal

:

Super professional, fast and efficient. Understood what I wanted. Will try advanced package next time. Thanks Rizal!

:

Easy to work with and you know what you want! My pleasure to serve you!

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment