Saturday, March 7, 2020

Write A Successful Business Proposal For You











About:

We need to be confident and enthusiastic and charismatic

We need to identify and emphasize your best selling points

We need to ensure we have the 'wow' factor so the Prospect immediately recognizes that ours is the best solution

We need to be clear about our price, and to present our price with pride

We need to make sure that the Prospect is comfortable so that they can have confidence in us.  The Prospect needs to be able to boldly present our proposal to his own management.

You may need an independent outside view to check that your proposal is comprehensive, readable, useful and persuasive

We need to explain how we will manage any possible difficulties

And most of all, we need to have that absolutely perfect one page summary at the front so that the Prospect can decide we are the right decision even before they have read the rest of the proposal

Let us help you get the order 

I unconditionally guarantee my work.  At any time you can cancel – without giving a reason – and I will accept that cancellation and you will get your money back 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

not satisfied with the work. for someone who claims to write thousands of proposals worth millions of dollars, i don't think this proposal is worth 140CAD at ALL.

:

I did my best. I regret that we have had such a big misunderstanding. I tried my hardest to sort out this gig out on mortyshowmann's terms. I offered to give the money back. I made some other offers. I do hope that mortyshowmann's business prospers and I do wish I could have helped.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment