Saturday, March 7, 2020

Create And Format Professional Microsoft Word Documents











About:

I will create excellent quality professional jobs in Microsoft Excel and Word. With my expertise I can:

  • use formulas, charts, smart arts, and formatting to create excellent spreadsheets

  • convert, retype, format/reformat and make your documents and templates more presentable.
  • customize documents and templates for your company/organization

  • convert your documents from one format to another (e.g. word to pdf, pdf to word, word to excel; excel to word; notepad to word and lots more...
  • make your pdf files fillable, auto fill and auto populate
  • I can also proofread for you, and protect documents if needed.



With my service,

=I will deliver your work in 24 hours.

=I will give High Quality product.

=I will Re-edit Design if needed.

=You will have 100% customer satisfaction.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great work! fast and super accurate!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding work transcribing and preserving formatting

:

Instructions were clearly stated. Good buyer

:

This is my second time to use Petroy. He is very responsive, quick and professional. I will use him again in the future.

:

Excellent as always




No comments:

Post a Comment