Monday, March 23, 2020

Make Customize Presentations Within 24 Hours











About:

I am a creative graphic designer for more than 4 years. I am committed towards my work. And I will provide the quality work to my clients and for sure my clients will get complete satisfaction from my work.

Reviews


:

great to work with.. turn out nice ... made sure i was happy

:

good job!!!

:

great job on this

:

bought this gig to free up some time by outsourcing work. Seller was very good with communication, a minor difference in time zones did lead to some late night messages but that was easily worked around. overall good quality work and happy with the results.

:

The examples the seller had were not similar to the work she did for me. She did not follow my directions and her work was sloppy. She was responsive, though, which is why I gave her 3 stars for communication. I have used this site before through my employees, and I have had better free lancers before.




No comments:

Post a Comment