Monday, March 23, 2020

Modern Ppt Presentations And Template Design For You











About:

Hi greatly welcome to Malik Gig!



I will create and Design Modern PowerPoint Presentations for:



-Engineering

-Agricultural


-General

-Business Proposals

-Seminars

-Advertising your company or organization

-Charity proposal

-Products and services

- ... for everything!



IMPORTANT:



You have to provide all the necessary details or content which you want to place in the Presentation (You provide the text and leave the rest to me) you can tell me what kind of theme you like or I will create it for you.



I can do:



*Powerpoint creation /design

*Templates


*Powerpoint editing

*Video presentation and editing

*Any format delivery



I can convert the same project that we do on Powerpoint and PDF format into Video Format.



24-hour EXPRESS Service available 



I accept only projects that I am sure I can do 100% within the deadline. I will be adjustable to your budget and deadlines. Contact me before placing an order.  Feel free to contact 


Thanks for considering me.



Kind Regards



Malik Luqman


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was keen to deliver job and worked hard, but I do not think he understood my requirements fully..

Seller's Response:

I tried my best and also gives revision and worked according to that document which was sent by the buyer to me.

:

so far so good. It's not about how much work or hours that have put in, it's about the results. Will need to take time to test it out. If the results came out as expected or beyond expectation. Then I will come back for another project. Moreover, please be detailed in every aspects before delivery. That will save us a lot of time on revision.

:

you did not provide the detail for the first time, therefore you need revision. I have given you all your requirements in revision with accuracy. I hope all will good .best of luck.you are always welcome

:


No comments:

Post a Comment