Friday, March 6, 2020

Design Investor Pitch Deck And Powerpoint Presentation











About:

A great pitch deck reads like a poem. It summarizes well what inherently resists summary. Decks are 'Emotion Transfer Vehicles'. Do it with Data, Vids, or your delivery, but make the audience *feel* what you feel for the company. Says Mr.Mohapatra.  This is a gig for content rewrite + story-boarding + premium design



This gig is dedicated for Investor Pitch Decks for the founders who are looking to raise funds. 

Free Investment Deck Health check report for all. Please inbox me. 



I have a list of questions. Please download and answer : bit.ly/sraqueries



Am in this for a decade decade now. It's all about the story we tell the investors. Samples can be viewed here: bit.ly/srappt



Any pitch should have minimum 15 slides. I recommend the following - http://bit.ly/15slidespitch

Be it Pre series A, Series, A/B/C, Angel Pitch.



All are 
Bespoke Pitch decks. No templates. One-size-fits-all is never true for a professional pitch deck


1: Share the project details

2: I'll create story board & design 3 slides initially

3: Final delivery will be 100% editable PPT, PDF versions



Inbox me before placing the order. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good communicator, incredibly speedy turnaround. A bit pricey for the work involved but I am happy with it b/c of the expedited nature.

Seller's Response:

Thanks, Vijay!

Seller's Response:

I could not recommend this seller more highly! Fast and courteous, responsive and insightful. I had an unusual custom project that he delivered faster than I would’ve expected at a price better than I would’ve hoped. I will be looking for more things to do with this seller

Seller's Response:

This experience was truly a pleasure. High quality and thorough work, also very timely and easy to communicate with. Will definitely be hiring again.

:

Thank you, Ajay. It was a pleasure working to with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment