Friday, March 6, 2020

Research And Design Your Powerpoint Slides











About:

I will research & design your Powerpoint slides from scratch. I know how to angle or tweak the content of your slides to sell to your target audience. I have developed hundreds of such content for different audience such as investors, sponsors, marketing managers & directors, CEOs, shop owners, etc. 

My USPs:

  • Native English speaker & writer - I live in Singapore, where English is our first language. 
  • SEO coach and trainer in schools. 
  • A published author of 4 English guidebooks in Grammar, Comprehension & Vocabulary in Singapore. 
  • More than 15 years' of experience in training, research writing and marketing.  
  • Illustrator and graphic designer, so your Powerpoint will look and feel extraordinary!   

My revision policy: I will only make changes for free if the content deviates from your original instructions. 

Reviews


:

Outstanding Experience!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment