Sunday, March 22, 2020

Convert Into Effective, Attractive, Colorful, Manipulate Pic











About:

PHOTOSHOP editing effective, Attractive, Colorful, Creative and Multinational business performers 



I am happy to offer you my technical knowledge and expertise of an artist to give your photos a better life. Don’t hide your best memories on the dusty shelf of your cabinet, get professional photo editing and publish your photos whenever you like. Be proud of yourself!

I take every project seriously and deliver on time. I am ready to revise if we imagine things differently. Please have a look at my gallery to assess the quality.





Services:

  1. Retouching with realistic perfect skin
  2. Fashion correction
  3. Whitening teeth
  4. Removing braces
  5. Body Shaping
  6. Adjusting posture
  7. Enhancing/adjusting color, lightening contrast
  8. Removing/adding people, objects, effects
  9. Background editing - white/ transparent/ different
  10. Youtube banner design
  11. + Covers, FB timelines, and other graphic design services.

 

If you want something traditional or nontraditional, write me a message. Probably I can help you, but I would like to discuss it first. I reply promptly.

 

In order to become better, we need to discuss freely.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Super fast delivery , brilliant work

Seller's Response:

thank you

Seller's Response:

Very professional job , easy to work with and fast delivery, will definitely be using again

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kind information.

Seller's Response:

Fast delivery , excellent communication




No comments:

Post a Comment