Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Create Presentation, Investor Pitch Deck And Business Plan











About:

Please Contact with me before Placing you Order

Have A Great Idea for Business and looking for someone to show, then you are at right place with right person.



I will design high Impact, attractive, engaging and communication pitch presentation. Creating completely new one optimizing existing one.I will insert eye catchy graph and charts, as well as provided. 



Why Me.

  • I have more than 3 year experience work on presentation design
  • I will provide professional design
  • Satisfaction is my Mission
  • 24/7 hour or day service.


How to Order



  • Contact me first
  • Set deadline for work
  • what slides you want
  • Size of presentation
  • Additional Needs




I can assist you in following.



  • Investor Pitch Deck
  • Sales Pitch Deck
  • Business Pitch Deck
  • Or any other Presentation.


Process.



  • Place your Order
  • I will prepare your slides with provided data, logo and color theme.
  • I will show you first some slides as an example.
  • If you pass those slides than I work further. If some where changes where needed I will make changes.
  • I will deliver, Editable File. PDF + PPT + Unlimited Revision.




THANK YOU for you Consideration.



Get an Investor pitch deck now.

Please contact with me before Placing your Order.



I AM AVAILABLE 24 BY 7 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fixed time

:

Thank you Thank you very much

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment