Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Create Professional Prezi And Powerpoint Presentation, Pitch, Deck











About:

See My Creative Presentation Designs in Live Portfolio Attached link (My REAL SAMPLES) 

✪ Welcome to Sorenzo 

We will VISUALIZE YOUR WORLD

Please take a look at OUR SAMPLE 

PDF: http://bit.ly/2x7RGFz



Prezi:
- 5 Frames in 15$ If You Provide me Your Contents With Images.

- If you Need Editable Master File, Buy 1 Extra Gig.

- Contact INBOX for further detail of Prezi Packages.





- Please Contact me First Before You Order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing seller! Delivered perfectly within time. After being let down by another seller I stumbled upon this guy! And he is a true professional. Highly recommended

Seller's Response:

Thank You so much. It was truly a pleasure working with you :)

Seller's Response:

very good working ..

Seller's Response:

Good Experience. Thanks

Seller's Response:

I needed a more professional looking presentation and he manage to give me a very good presentation deck. He is also accommodating my requests to change until I am satisfied. Definitely will get from him again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment