Friday, March 27, 2020

Turn Your Powerpoint Into A Crowd Pleaser











About:

Do you want maximum impact from your presentation... You only get one chance to make a first impression, so you need to make that impression count. 



My presentations have been used in training courses all over the UK and have helped interviewees get jobs. My presentations have helped Operation Managers and Team Leaders get through the interview process... no time to wait contact me now.



I have developed PPT's for over 30 years for a verity of organisations and reasons.



*******Please contact me before ordering so we can talk through your requirements.



I do not offer content review or feedback, this is just a design and font service. 



I will design the slides to your preference to a max of 25 slides - contact me if over 25 slides are required and we can work something out.



I will send you the first revision as a PDF and when you are happy I will send you the PPT file with all attachments (videos etc).

 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment