Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Design Catchy And Appealing Presentations For Your Business











About:

* * * PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER TO GET A PRICE & AVOID CANCELLATION! THANK YOU! * * * 



Need to impress your audience, but don't have time to create or design a killer PowerPointpresentation yourself?



My PowerPoint production service can turn dry and amateur looking PowerPoint content into highly graphical and memorable presentations that presenters are proud to deliver.



My PowerPoint services include:



  • Creating a New PowerPoint from a provided outline.
  • Optimizing an Existing PowerPoint.
  • Creation or Insertion of Charts & Graphs.
  • Insertion of provided Photos.
  • Custom Slide Template with your Logo and Color Scheme.
  • Convert PowerPoint into Video.




What I will provide? 

  • High-quality images display 
  • Stock images
  • Theme design 
  • Quality Design 
  • An existing presentation Clean  
  • Add transitions professionally  
  • Infographics 
  • Insert charts
  • Animations
  • Graph and chart Optimizing 


My goal is client satisfaction and I enjoy long-term collaborations. I will work with you to discover what you need and create the best solution. My priorities are quality, respect of deadline and budget. I love to share my enthusiasm and passion for your work, so feel free to contact me and let's get the conversation started.

Reviews


:

It was the worst outsourcing experience I have had. I still didnt get the final product from Salman. He just kept saying he would get it done and he never did. I have spent weekends and all hours in the evening fixing the errors he made and redoing the presentations. So disappointing.

:

Amazing Work will be working with him again and again!

:

very satisfied will work with him again !

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment