Monday, March 23, 2020

Craft A Convincing 60 Seconds Elevator Pitch And Pitch Deck











About:

HAVE AN IDEA?

Let me craft a pitch that is presentable anywhere, be it in the Elevator, Conferences, Cafés, Investment meetings,  and even in the marketplaces for you.

When you order this gig,

I will help you craft a powerful and persuasive elevator pitch that clearly defines your products or services in 60 seconds or less!

I can also write a compelling UP to 500 words pitch on your products and services for Investment meetings.



LOOKING FOR AN ELEVATOR PITCH OR PITCH DECK?

I will also prepare a customized presentation-ready VC deck, pitch deck, and powerpoint presentation for you.



I am available 24/7,  just place your order and let's get done with it!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for all of your help.

Seller's Response:

The pleasure is all mine. I wish you good luck.

Seller's Response:

Swift service! Will use her again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, looking forward to working with you again.

:

Not bad For 10 bucks but i would have appreciated some feedback or direction other than. Scramble what you have together anyhow and I will bring it together.




No comments:

Post a Comment