Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Create Professional And Outstanding PowerPoint Templates











About:

Looking for fresh, unique, outstanding PowerPoint presentation templates? Or perhaps looking to create a 'custom' template? Look no more!



For $5 I will include:

- 5 slides (DOES NOT COME WITH REVISION)

- 1 revision is $5



MINIMUM ORDER OF $10




**For every 5 extra slides, it will be another gig***

(please specify what you would like included)



If you are looking to add any media, pictures, music, etc, please specify this and provide me with the files (this will be an extra $5)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

My life saver! Thank you for the great pp presentation ;)

Seller's Response:

Always a great experience working with M!! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Beautiful template created with lightening fast delivery. extremely pleased! I look forward to doing business again! Thank you!

:

Thank you! What a great experience working with this customer! Provided me with everything I needed to get the job done :)




No comments:

Post a Comment